My photo
Westmeath, Ireland
Beauty blogger. Reviews and more :) avrilbyrne2@hotmail.com

Monday 20 May 2013

My Most Repurchased Makeup Products ~ REVIEW


I can't get enough of these three products. Every time any of them is empty or finished I HAVE TO buy another. To be truthful I haven't been able to find any products that compare to these or are in any way better. :)

Natural Collection ~ Pressed Powder
This is most definitely my most repurchased product that I own. I've been using it ever since I started wearing makeup.... in 1st year of secondary school :O
I like to have a slight matte look so I apply this powder all over my face after applying my foundation and concealer. Its great for if you have a breakout. Sometimes foundation and concealer can only cover up an imperfection slightly but I would pat on this powder over the desired area  and it gives that lil extra bit of coverage.
Natural Collection is one of the cheapest makeup brands I know. It comes in three different shades I believe and I pay €3.09 for this pressed powder in the shade Neutral in Boots Pharmacy but I would say Natural Collection is available in most leading pharmacy's :)




Bourjois Paris ~ Healthy Mix Concealer
Best concealer ever!! Under eye circles, patches of redness and breakouts are no match for this concealer. It covers them all up leaving a glowing healthy look to the skin. Its only a small tube but a little seriously goes a long way. It lasts for ages. I've had the same one for over 6 months. No lie.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
I have it in the shade medium radiance but you can see all the shades on the Bourjois Paris website http://www.bourjois.co.uk/home?mood=0
Its a little bit pricey at €9.99 but for the length of time it lasts its really worth the money.



Rimmel London ~ Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
My go to foundation :) I just love the coverage it gives. It is build-able if you like a more full coverage foundation.
The only complaint I would have is that it says its transfer proof and well I don't think any foundation truly is.
It comes in 10 different shades so there's one in there for everybody. I use shade 100 Ivory, I have quite pail skin.
I love the little pump but I wish they would bring back the squeezey tubes because its so much easier to get everything out of it and not end up wasting product.
Its not that expensive for a Rimmel foundation. I actually got it on offer for €5.85 but its usually €8.85 in Boots pharmacy. Always shop around for products that you buy regularly because they go on offer quite a lot. :)




1 comment:

  1. This is good to know about the Rimmel foundation; I am extremely picky about foundation - shades and containers and building coverage. Actually, I almost never wear foundation, but if I found a good one, I might wear it more often.

    ReplyDelete