My photo
Westmeath, Ireland
Beauty blogger. Reviews and more :) avrilbyrne2@hotmail.com

Friday 17 May 2013

HAND FOOD ~ Soap & Glory ~ REVIEW





                         LOVE this product. This hand cream is great for dry, chapped hands. As a trainee hairdresser, after a long day of having my hands in water(washing clients hair) my hands can become rough and this is the perfect remedy. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not to mention smelling wonderful.

                          I have tried many other hand creams in the past but none stand above HAND FOOD. A lot of other hand creams that I've used do the job but the super cute packaging and the AMAZING scent of this product really have me hooked.
It costs £5.00/€5.85  on the Soap & Glory website http://www.soapandglory.com/  and is worth every penny as it lasts up to 3 moths(for me anyway)

                       Definite recommendation from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment