My photo
Westmeath, Ireland
Beauty blogger. Reviews and more :) avrilbyrne2@hotmail.com

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Collection ~ Fast Stroke Eyeliner ~ REVIEW




BEST affordable LIQUID EYELINER EVER in my opinion. :)
I've actually tried so many liquid eye liners throughout the years as my favorite everyday eye look is just a simple black line. The Collection Fast Stroke eyeliner has stood out the most for me and I would even go as far as saying that it is better than more expensive brands.
It goes on really easy and seriously doesn't budge all day. I use it to achieve fine lines, thick lines and cat's eye flicks.

It comes in a waterproof version as well. Very cheap!! Cost me only €3.79 in Boots Pharmacy on offer, its normally €4.79. Lasts for aaages. I got the one I have now like 5 months ago. No joke.

So I played around with it a little to give you an example of how good it is. enjoy :)                                                



My favorite for everyday.


                                   And a couple more.



                                                                                 :)

6 comments:

  1. looks good! i've never found one that i liked, so thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to find this liner online..I'm in desperate need for a new one! I'm a new follower by the way. Check out my blog & if you fancy it please do follow <3

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,If only I could do it without jamming the eyeliner in my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check my blog for more info, http://goo.gl/5cJKZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Avril! Fantastic blog, I love it! Keep up the great work! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here's a link so you can find out what to do! http://featherymoosewriting.blogspot.com/2014/09/oh-you-shouldnt-have-giggles.html

    ReplyDelete