My photo
Westmeath, Ireland
Beauty blogger. Reviews and more :) avrilbyrne2@hotmail.com

Friday 17 May 2013

CARMEX ~ Lib Balm ~ REVIEW



Lip balm is an essential item in any persons makeup bag/handbag. Nobody wants horrible chapped lips and if that is the case then there is only one solution. CARMEX!!!!





Carmex is a must have. I've been using carmex for as long as i can remember and I have recently discovered the cherry flavored/scented one which has made it 100 times better for me.
This lip balm is great when your lips get really sore and cracked. It gives instant relief with a cooling/tingling feeling and within a day or two my lips are completely smooth and moisturized. Not only does it heal chapped lips but unlike some lip balms it has a lipglossy look to it so even if your lips are in perfect condition Carmex can be applied  to maintain your smooth lips and to give a gorgeous shine.  It also has SPF 15.... which wouldn't really affect me with Ireland's lack of sun.
Carmex is very inexpensive costing around 2 or 3 euro.... totally worth-it!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment